KevstaarDesign: Interview: 'Logik'

Interview: 'Logik'

KevstaarDesign Blog

So i caught up with a artist i have worked with in the past 'Logik' and thought I would get quick interview from him to see what he been up to and so he can fill you lot in with what he has been doing and what he has got planned. This is how it went down.

Q: So for the people that don't know you who is 'Logik'?
A: I'm Kyle Burns also know as 'Logik' I am 18 years old hiphop artist from Motherwell, Scotland.

Q: Where did it all start for you?
A: it started back in late 2008, when me and a few mates started like freestyle battling each other, then i started to write down proper songs and it just kinda took off from there..

Q: So, What are your thoughts/feeling about the current state of the music scene?
A: right now im liking it alot because the UK music is scene is the recognition worldwide like it deserve's and there seem's to be more and more folk becoming artists or promoters or something, so its a bigger wave in the ocean.

Q: How do you separate yourself from other artist?
A: i rap about my life and real everyday problems and that, so that alone kind of seprates me from alot of the other artists alone, but i tend to just stick to my own thing and try not watch a artist to much, so im more focused on myself

Q: Who influenced you as a artist?
A: i was braught up around 2pac, biggie, nas etc.. but when i was old enough to kinda choose my own music to listen to i would say it was k-koke, jaja soze, DVS, and giggs who influenced me.

Q: Who would you like to work with in the future?
A: k-koke no doubts about it! and i wouldnt mind working with nina nesbit, jake bugg or sneakbo!

Q: Have you got any giggs/performances coming up, If people want to see you live?
A: I have a gigg/performance coming @ Think Tank in Newcastle on 16th August.

Q: Have you got anything you would like to say or anyone you would like to shout out?
A: yeah, shout out my IHWT team! and obvcourse yourself!

Connect with 'Logik'
Official Twitter
Official Facebook
Official SoundCloud
Official Instagram
Official Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © KevstaarDesign Urang-kurai